TRICARE Retired Reserve Monthly Premiums
For current costs, visit the TRICARE Compare Cost Tool.
Initial Premium Payment
You must submit an initial two-month premium payment with your completed form to begin coverage. You can pay the first payment by:
- Money order or cashier's check (payable to the regional contractor)
- Debit/credit card (Visa/MasterCard)
Ongoing Premium Payments
After the first payment, premium payments are only accepted automatically by:
- Electronic funds transfer (EFT) or
- Recurring debit/credit card (Visa/MasterCard)
Your regional contractor will automatically process your premium payments on the 1st business day of the month for the current month of coverage.
- You may be charged a fee of up to $20.00 for insufficient or unavailable funds.
- Failure to pay any overdue premium amounts will result in suspension of coverage effective the last day of the month last paid.
Click on your region to learn more about your payment options:
Last Updated 6/3/2019