The TRICARE Pharmacy Program provides the prescription drugs you need, when you need them, in a safe, easy, and affordable way.
TRICARE's prescriptions are managed through the pharmacy contractor, Express Scripts.
- Sign up for secure services with Express Scripts
- Download the free Mobile App
- Search the TRICARE Formulary
- Check Pharmacy Costs
Do you use a military pharmacy?
If there is a decrease in service or closure at your military pharmacy due to COVID-19, you may have to temporarily switch your prescription to home delivery or retail.
Your pharmacy options
- The best option during this time is to switch your prescriptions to home delivery. You can get up to a 90-day supply of most medications. If you’re an active duty service member, you don’t have any copayments.
- If you have other health insuranceHealth insurance you have in addition to TRICARE, such as Medicare or an employer-sponsored health insurance. TRICARE supplements don’t qualify as "other health insurance." with a pharmacy benefit, you can't use home delivery unless:
- You're prescription isn't covered by your other plan
- You've reached the dollar limit of your other plan
- Home delivery isn’t available in Germany.
- If you have a medication supply of 14 days or less or need your medication right away, you may want to switch to a retail network pharmacy. You can get up to a 90-day supply of most medications. Copayments apply. If you’re an active duty service member, you don’t have any copayments.
What can you do?
- Call your military pharmacy refill line to check for changes to service offerings, closures, and resumption of services
- Call Express Scripts at 877-363-1303 or visit Express Scripts Home Delivery to switch your prescription to home delivery
- Call your retail network pharmacy and ask them to call your military pharmacy to transfer your medication or your provider for a new prescription. Copayments apply for each 30-day supply. If you're an active duty service member, you don't have any copayments.
- If you don't have any refills remaining, call your provider to send a new prescription to either Express Scripts TRICARE Pharmacy Home Delivery or your network pharmacy
Last Updated 9/22/2020