The TRICARE Pharmacy Program provides the prescription drugs you need, when you need them, in a safe, easy, and affordable way.
TRICARE's prescriptions are managed through the pharmacy contractor, Express Scripts.
- Sign up for secure services with Express Scripts
- Download the free Mobile App
- Search the TRICARE Formulary
- Check Pharmacy Costs
Do you use a military pharmacy?
If there is a decrease in service or closure at your military pharmacy due to COVID-19, you may have to temporarily switch your prescription to home delivery or retail.
Your pharmacy options
- The best option during this time is to switch your prescriptions to home delivery. You can get up to a 90-day supply of most medications. Copayments apply.
- If you have a medication supply of 14 days or less, you may want to switch to a retail network pharmacy. You can get up to a 90-day supply of most medications. Copayments apply.
What can you do?
- Call your military pharmacy refill line to check for changes to service offerings, closures, and resumption of services
- Call ExpressScripts at 877-363-1303 or visit Express Scripts Home Delivery to switch your prescription to Home Delivery
- Call your retail network pharmacy and ask them to call your military pharmacy to transfer your medication or your provider for a new prescription
- If you don't have any refills remaining, call your provider to send a new prescription to either ExpressScripts TRICARE Pharmacy Home Delivery or your network pharmacy
Last Updated 10/23/2019