TRICARE Prime Remote Overseas

TRICARE Prime Remote Overseas is offered in designated remote overseas locations for active duty service members and command-sponsored family members.

  • Retired service members and their families can't enroll.
  • You can enroll online, by phone, or by mail.

Go to the milConnect website; click on the “Benefits” tab, and then click on “Beneficiary Web Enrollment (BWE)”


Call your Regional Call Center (see right side of page):

  • Select Option 4 to speak to the Global TRICARE Service Center.
  • To show command-sponsorship, you'll need the sponsor's order number and date on the orders.

Send your TRICARE Prime Enrollment, Disenrollment and Primary Care Manager (PCM) Change Form and a copy of your orders to International SOS:

International SOS Assistance
TOP Prime Enrollments
P.O. Box 11520
Philadelphia, PA 19116

* You need a Common Access Card (CAC)DFAS (MyPay) Account, or a DoD Self-Service Logon to log in to the Beneficiary Web Enrollment website.

Family Member Coverage

Family members can enroll if they are:

  • On accompanying orders
  • Command-sponsored 

If you have a baby overseas, your baby is covered by Prime for the first 120 days after birth, but you must take steps to enroll your child to continue Prime after the first 120 days. >>Learn more

When Coverage Begins

Your coverage begins when your completed enrollment application is received.

Changes to TRICARE Overseas

Do You Get Care Overseas? Check the new TRICARE Overseas Program updates to see what changes and resources might impact you and your family.

Downloading TRICARE Forms

To download an enrollment form, right-click and select to "save-as" or download direct from the WHS Forms Page. For enrollment, use your region-specific DD-3043 form.

Last Updated 10/2/2020