In 2018, TRICARE Select replaced TRICARE Standard and Extra. TRICARE Select is a self-managed, preferred provider network plan.
Step 1: Enroll in TRICARE Select
- Enroll all family members on one enrollment form
- Send enrollment fees (if applicable) with your enrollment form
- These enrollment options are for new enrollments, Open Season enrollments, and Qualifying Life Event enrollments.
- If you have questions or if you have special circumstances, call your regional contractor first to discuss your options.
|Online*||Go to the milConnect website and click on the “Benefits” tab, and then click on “Beneficiary Web Enrollment (BWE)”|
Call your regional contractor:
|Mail or Fax||
Mail your enrollment form to your regional contractor. The address is on the form.
* You need a Common Access Card (CAC), DFAS (MyPay) Account, or a DoD Self-Service Logon to log in to the Beneficiary Web Enrollment website.
Step 2: Get Started with TRICARE Select
You'll be notified by your regional contractor when your enrollment is processed. Once enrolled, you can log in to milConnect to download your enrollment card. once your enrollment is processed, you can Find a Doctor.
To download an enrollment form, right-click and select to "save-as" or download direct from the WHS Forms Page. For enrollment, use your region-specific DD-3043 form.
Last Updated 11/3/2022