TRICARE Young Adult
You can transfer your TRICARE Young Adult coverage when you move. The first step is to update your personal information in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System.
Your options (Prime or Select) may change depending on where you move. Remember that:
Moving Within the Same TRICARE Region
- Call your regional contractor to update your address
- See if you need to switch options. If you do, your contractor will adjust your premium payment
- Find a new doctor
Moving to Another TRICARE Region
Call your new regional contractor to transfer your coverage and set up your premium payment:
- East-Humana Military: 1-800-444-5445
- West-Health Net Federal Services: 1-844-866-9378
- Overseas-International SOS
If you need to switch options, your premium payment will be adjusted. In either case, you’ll need to find a new doctor.