Do you need a prescription filled right away?
Are you unable to get to a military pharmacy?
You can visit a TRICARE retail network pharmacy. There are more than 58,000 locations in the U.S. and U.S. Territories:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Virgin Islands
- Northern Mariana Islands
There are currently no network pharmacies in American Samoa.
Find a Network Pharmacy
You can also:
Network pharmacies aren't located in other overseas areas, but in the Philippines, you must get your prescriptions filled at a certified pharmacy.
Using Network Pharmacies
Filling your prescriptions at a network pharmacy is easy:
- Ask your provider to send your prescription electronically, or
- Hand-carry your written prescription to the pharmacy
You'll be required to show your uniformed services ID card. If you have problems at a network pharmacy, please contact Express Scripts.
In some cases, you may not be able to fill your prescription at a retail network pharmacy:
- Some non-formulary drugsClick to closeA drug in a therapeutic class that isn’t as clinically or cost-effective as other drugs in the same class. You pay a higher cost share for these drugs. are only covered through Home Delivery or at military pharmacies
- All beneficiaries except active duty service members must get refills for select maintenance drugs in the U.S. and U.S. Territories through Home Delivery or at a military pharmacy.
- This applies mostly to brand name drugs.
- You can refill most generic maintenance drugsClick to closeAny drug you take regularly for a chronic condition. at a network pharmacy.
For network pharmacy costs, visit the Co-Pays and Cost Shares page.
You can get some covered vaccines for no cost at participating network pharmacies. To find a pharmacy that offers vaccines:
Is home delivery better for you?
If you have a prescription drug that you take on a regular basis, then home delivery will save you money. >>Learn More