You must show as eligible for TRICARE in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System.
- Update DEERS online or call 1-800-538-9552.
- List your physical address in DEERS.
- If you live overseas and have an APO/FPO address, list it as your mailing address.
Prescription drug coverage is available to:
- Active duty service members and families
- ActivatedClick to closeCalled or ordered to active duty service for more than 30 days in a row. National Guard and Reserve Members and families
- Retired service members and families
- Retired National Guard and Reserve Members (age 60 and above and receiving retired pay) and families
- Survivors, widows/widowers and certain former spouses
- Medal of Honor recipients and families
- Beneficiaries using the following plans:
- TRICARE Prime
- TRICARE Select
- TRICARE Reserve Select
- TRICARE Retired Reserve
- TRICARE Young Adult
- Continued Health Care Benefit Program
- Other beneficiaries including foreign force members and families
Are you eligible for Medicare? You may be required to have Medicare Part B. >>Learn More
Last Updated 1/4/2019