Skip to main content
Emergency Procedures in Place for Parts of US
Click here for the latest information on emergency procedures in place.

Covered Services

Learn more about what we cover -
including health, dental, and pharmacy.


You must show as eligible for TRICARE in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System.

  • Update DEERS online or call 1-800-538-9552.
  • List your physical address in DEERS.
  • If you live overseas and have an APO/FPO address, list it as your mailing address.

Prescription drug coverage is available to:

  • Active duty service members and families
  • ActivatedCalled or ordered to active duty service for more than 30 days in a row. National Guard and Reserve Members and families
  • Retired service members and families
  • Retired National Guard and Reserve Members (age 60 and above and receiving retired pay) and families
  • Survivors, widows/widowers and certain former spouses
  • Medal of Honor recipients and families
  • Beneficiaries using the following plans:
    • TRICARE Prime
    • TRICARE Select
    • TRICARE Reserve Select
    • TRICARE Retired Reserve
    • TRICARE Young Adult
    • Continued Health Care Benefit Program
  • Other beneficiaries including foreign force members and families

Are you eligible for Medicare?  You may be required to have Medicare Part B. >>Learn More

Last Updated 12/1/2017

contact Your Contacts

Express Scripts, Inc.

Stateside: 1-877-363-1303
Overseas: 1-866-275-4732
(where toll-free service is established)

Express Scripts Website

View More Contacts