The TRICARE Pharmacy Home Delivery is least expensive way to fill prescriptions after military pharmacies.
For costs information, visit the Co-Pays and Cost Shares page.
Where do you live?
U.S. or U.S. Territories:
TRICARE Pharmacy Home Delivery will ship to any address in the U.S. or U.S. territories, including APO/FPO address.
All Other Overseas Areas:
- You must use your APO/FPO* address.
- Use the embassy address if you’re assigned to an embassy and don’t have an APO/FPO address.
- You can’t use private foreign addresses.
- You can’t use APO/FPO addresses for refrigerated drugs.
- Home delivery is not available in Germany.
*Note: Home delivery to APO/FPO addresses is subject to local customs laws. Prescription drugs sent to APO/FPO addresses may be seized by customs authorities. If your prescription drugs are seized, contact Express Scripts at 1-877-363-1303. Or, look up your local toll-free number to find out other ways to get your prescription filled.
Certain Maintenance DrugsClick to closeAny drug you take regularly for a chronic condition.
All beneficiaries except active duty service members must get refills for certain brand name maintenance drugs through home delivery or at a military pharmacy.
If you fill your certain maintenance drug at a network pharmacy:
- One time - You'll get a letter from Express Scripts telling you that you need to switch.
- Two times - You’ll get another letter from Express Scripts about switching.
- Three times - You’re responsible to pay 100% of the cost.
This rule doesn’t apply if you live outside of the U.S. or U.S. Territory
Express Scripts no longer accepts home delivery refill requests in Germany. >>View Germany Home Delivery Pharmacy Spot
You can't use home delivery unless your prescription isn’t covered by your other plan, or you've reached the dollar limit of your other plan. >>Learn More
Last Updated 2/9/2018