Are you a Wounded Warrior? The Military Health System and the Department of Defense know you show tremendous strength and resilience. We offer many programs to help their recovery journey.
- We have no higher priority than caring for wounded, ill, and injured service members.
- Warrior Care covers everything through:
- Mental health
- Reintegration back to duty
- Transition into the community
- Wounded warrior support programs seek to build connections for you to fight isolation.
- Warrior Recovery Coordination Programs provide resources. These can help you recover and support your family.
- Adaptive sports can help you develop and enhance skills. These can transfer to the job market and other areas of life.
Are you a military family member or caregiver?
- You are vital in supporting our armed forces and contributing to their mission.
- Caregiver support programs let you know you aren’t alone and help build your support networks.
- You can get support on each military base through the Exceptional Family Member Program.
- Other caregiver support programs for you include:
- Mental health counseling.
- Non-medical counseling.
- Health and wellness coaching.
- Financial guidance.
- Peer forums.
Resources for Warrior Care
- Health.mil Warrior Care
- DHA Warrior Care Office
- Warrior Care Recovery Coordination Office
- MHS Military Adaptive Sports Program
Resources for Caregivers
- DHA Warrior Care Office - Electronic Caregiver Resource Directory
- Military OneSource - Caregiver Resource Guide
- DHA Warrior Care Office - Military Caregiver Support
Last Updated 3/9/2023