Sign up for eCorrespondence
You can get email messages delivered to your inbox when you have enrollment cards or letters about changes to your coverage ready to download.
Sign Up for Email Notifications
To sign up for eCorrespondence to get these email notifications:
- Log in to MilConnect.
- Click on the "My Profile" menu
- Select "Update and View My Profile"
- Add your primary and alternate (if available) email addresses
- Select "Yes" next to each email address
- Save your information by clicking, "Submit"
Once you're registered, you'll get an email message each time you have a letter or other information available to read online.
Viewing Your eCorrespondence
To view your eCorrespondence:
- Log in to MilConnect
- Click on the "Correspondence" tab
- Select "eCorrespondence" from the drop down menu
You can view, print, and save the following for you or your family members:
You can view, print or save any of the following:
If the following occurs, refresh your page:
- You get an email notification that a letter or enrollment card is available, but the letter or enrollment card does not display
- The error message “Internet Explorer cannot download ecorr.jspx from pki.dmdc.osd.mil.” displays when you use the link provided in the notification
After refreshing your page, select "eCorrespondence" from the "Correspondence" tab to see if the card or letter now displays.
If you still have problems, send an email to the eCorrespondence Help Team. Include the approximate time that you visited the eCorrespondence page in your email.
Last Updated 8/10/2016