If you visit a network provider, the provider will files claims for you. If you have to file your own claim, you should send your claim form as soon as possible after you receive care. The sooner your claim and other paperwork are received, the sooner you or your provider will be paid.
To file a claim:
1. Download and fill out a TRICARE claim form, the Patient's Request for Medical Payment (DD Form 2642).
2. Attach a readable copy of the provider's bill to the claim form, making sure it contains the following:
3. Fill out all 12 blocks of the form correctly and sign it.
4. Make a copy of the paperwork for your records.
5. Mail your completed claim form to:
PO Box 7981
Madison, WI 53707-7981
Last Updated 5/1/2018
View More Contacts