Computer/Electronic Accommodations Program
The Computer/Electronic Accommodations Program (CAP) provides assistive technology and services to:
- Federal employees with disabilities
- Wounded, ill and injured Service members
- Federal managers who are ready to hire and accommodate
- Federal employees with disabling conditions including:
- Workers' Compensation beneficiaries
- Term and Temporary Employees
- Workforce Recruitment Program (WRP)
- Detail appointments
- Federal partner agencies that want to ensure their programs and services are accessible
CAP increases access to information and works to remove barriers to employment opportunities by providing assistive technology free of charge to employees, Service members, and its partner agencies.
CAP's mission is to provide assistive technology and accommodation to support individuals with disabilities and wounded, ill and injured Service members throughout the Federal Government in accessing information and communication technology.
Learn more about the Computer/Electronic Accommodations Program.
Last Updated 8/9/2017