- TRICARE offers several different health plans.
- Plan availability depends on who you are and where you live.
Choose a Plan
- TRICARE Prime
- TRICARE Prime Remote
- TRICARE Prime Overseas
- TRICARE Prime Remote Overseas
- TRICARE Select
- TRICARE Select Overseas
- TRICARE For Life
- TRICARE Reserve Select
- TRICARE Retired Reserve
- TRICARE Young Adult
- US Family Health Plan
Still Not Sure?
Use one of the following tools to help you decide:
- Plan Finder: Answer some questions to narrow down choices
- Compare Plans: Compare two or more health plans side-by-side
Do you live in Atlanta? You may be eligible for a TRICARE Prime Pilot Demonstration. >>Learn More.
If so, you can find out which plan you're enrolled in by logging into your account in Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System(DEERS) A database of information on uniformed services members (sponsors), U.S.-sponsored foreign military, DoD and uniformed services civilians, other personnel as directed by the DoD, and their family members. You need to register in DEERS to get TRICARE. (DEERS) via milConnect, or by calling your regional contractor.
Last Updated 10/13/2021