Line of Duty Dental Care
You may qualify for Line of Duty (LOD) dental care. This is when an injury or illness that happened on active duty calls for dental care. Note: Family member's don't qualify for line of duty dental care.
- Have a LOD determination from your Service
- Have it signed by your commander or designated representative
- Send it to United Concordia by:
||United Concordia Companies, Inc.
P.O. Box 69431
Harrisburg, PA 17106-9430
United Concordia will tell you:
- If you have been approved
- What type of treatment is approved
You can only get approved treatment for that injury or illness. If you get care for this injury or illness before you get approval, you may have to pay for the full cost of your care.
To learn more, contact United Concordia at 1-866-984-2337 or view the Line of Duty Dental Care Flyer.