Why waste time with unnecessary office visits and telephone calls? Instead, you can send a secure email message to your doctor or the health care team anytime, anywhere.
What is Secure Messaging?
Secure messaging lets you talk privately with your doctor or the medical staff via email. With secure messaging, you can:
- Ask questions and get non-emergency health care advice
- Request appointments and referrals
- Ask your doctor to renew your prescriptions
- Request copies of labs and other test results
- Find health education information about a variety of topics including links to doctor-recommended information and sites
Most military hospitals and clinics offer secure messaging, but not all providers and health care teams participate.
- Contact your military hospital or clinic to see if your provider is online
- Once registered, log in to the TOL Patient Portal or MHS GENESIS.
- Click on "Secure Messaging"
- Begin sending secure emails to your health care team
Not Registered? We can help!
Click on the link below or contact your healthcare team at your next appointment:
Current List of MHS GENESIS Locations
Last Updated 3/30/2021