Explanation of Benefits
A TRICARE explanation of benefits (EOB) is not a bill. It's an itemized statement that shows what action TRICARE has taken on your claims. Keep EOB statements with your health insurance records for reference.
After reviewing your EOB:
- You can appealThe action you take if you don’t agree with a decision made about your benefit. certain decisions about your claims.
- File an appeal within 90 days of the date of the EOB notice.
Online EOB Statements
You can sign up to receive your EOB statements online. See the information for your region below:
- East: https://www.humanamilitary.com/beneficiary/claims/
- West: https://www.tricare-west.com/content/hnfs/home/tw/bene/claims.html
- Overseas: www.tricare-overseas.com
- TRICARE For Life: www.tricare4u.com
- TRICARE Pharmacy Program: https://militaryrx.express-scripts.com/blog/how-can-i-see-my-eobs-online
Last Updated 2/12/2024