Secure Patient Portal
The Secure Patient Portal is a secure system designed to help you manage your individual or family health care online.
MHS GENESIS Patient Portal
MHS GENESIS is the new secure patient portal for TRICARE. It will eventually deploy to all military medical and dental facilities worldwide and replace the TOL Patient Portal. To register on MHS GENESIS you need to have a DoD Self-Service Logon (DS Logon) account.
MHS GENESIS Features
With the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal, you’ll have a direct view and 24/7 access into your current medical and dental health records.
- View, download and transmit your health data
- Book or cancel appointments
- Request prescription renewals
- View clinic notes and certain laboratory/test results
- Exchange messages with your health care team
- Complete a pre-visit, dental health history questionnaire online (active duty only)
- Look up health information related to your health concerns, results, and prescriptions
What You Need to do to Use MHS GENESIS
The MHS GENESIS Patient Portal is located here: https://my.mhsgenesis.health.mil
As soon as your record is created, you’ll be able to see your health data in MHS GENESIS.
You can also access the MHS GENSIS patient portal from your military hospital or clinic website. Find your military hospital or clinic website here: >>Military Hospitals and Clinics
Once there, click “Patient Portal” in the top right-hand corner of the homepage.
Need Help with the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal?
Do you need technical help getting access to your records or information in the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal? You can call 1-800-600-9332 or DSN 312-838-3000. They are available 24-hours.
- Do you have a CAC? You can get help via chat and email at the GSC online services portal.
- Can’t get access to DS Logon? You can visit milConnect. Or call 800-538-9552.
TOL Secure Patient Portal
The TOL Patient Portal (also referred to as "TRICARE Online" or "TOL") in the process of being replaced by the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal.
Last Updated 11/21/2023