TRICARE is Here to Help: COVID-19 Information, Resources in One Place
As the nation addresses the COVID-19 national health emergency due to the pandemic, TRICARE is adapting. Updated services and policy aims to keep you and providers safe and healthy. Learn where you can find the information you need to stay informed.
News You Can Use
Are you curious about COVID-19 symptoms or pharmacy updates? TRICARE articles will give you up-to-date news. Several new articles post each week, so you should check back often. You can also sign up for email alerts. Some recent topics include:
- Staying Mentally Fit During Social Distancing
- Be Aware of Testing Kit Scams Targeting TRICARE Beneficiaries
- TRICARE Pharmacy Home Delivery Brings Your Prescriptions to Your Door
- Addressing Emotional Responses to the Threat of Coronavirus
If you need care, be sure to check out these highlights about your TRICARE benefit.
- Telemedicine Services: TRICARE covers certain telemedicine services in the U.S. and overseas. This means you may be able to see a TRICARE-authorized provider without leaving home. TRICARE is encouraging the use of telemedicine services to help cut down on patient and staff contact, and still allow you to meet with a provider.
- Temporary Telehealth Support for Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA): To assist family members in the Autism Care Demonstration, TRICARE covers telehealth support for ABA parent or caregiver guidance services, from March 31 to May 31. Learn more about this temporary telehealth support.
- Elective Procedures Postponed through May 30: All military hospitals and clinics and dental clinics postponed most elective procedures, invasive surgeries, and dental appointments. Learn more about elective procedures and how this change may affect you.
Stay informed, stay safe, and stay healthy with TRICARE.
Last Updated 6/23/2020