Find a Military Hospital or Clinic
Military hospitals and clinics are found at military bases and posts around the world. They are also referred to as "military treatment facilities" or "MTFs." Use the fields below to find a military hospital or clinic near you.
There are two ways you can find your local hospital or clinic. Search the military hospitals and clinics currently on TRICARE.mil or use the tool below. For walk-in contraceptive care clinics, search by 'Specialty' below or visit the TRICARE Walk-in Contraceptive Care page.
View Search Tips
- Enter your ZIP Code and select a distance for your search radius (40 miles is the default search radius)
- Or, enter the name of the facility if you know it
- If you get no results within 40 miles of your ZIP Code, select a greater distance
- You can also search by Country, State, Specialty or Service Branch
- To search for a phrase, enter the words in order (i.e. Walter Reed)
Search for a hospital or clinicor
Information in this directory is subject to change. Distances shown for a ZIP Code search are approximate straight-line miles from the ZIP Code entered to that of a facility. Please call your MTF to confirm the information found in this directory. If the "Get Directions" link is not available, call your MTF for directions. If you find incorrect info or have questions,
Last Updated 11/28/2022