View My Referrals/Authorizations
To view or check the status of a referral or authorization:
- Go to your regional contractor's website
- If not already registered for secure services, you'll need to register first, then sign in
Regional Contractor Websites
- East RegionUnder the new regional contracts, the East Region is a merger of the North and South Regions and includes: Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, the District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa (Rock Island area), Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri (St. Louis area), New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas (excluding El Paso area), Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.: Humana Miltary
- West RegionAlaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa (excludes Rock Island arsenal area), Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri (except St. Louis area), Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas (southwestern corner including El Paso), Utah, Washington and Wyoming.: Health Net
- Overseas: Contact your Regional Call Center
Humana Military, Health Net Federal Services, and International SOS Assistance extended some already-approved referrals and authorizations that expire(d) between March 1, 2020 and June 30, 2020. This automatic extension is for an extra 180 days from the expiration date. You don’t need to take action. View your referrals and/or authorizations.
Questions? Contact your regional contractor. If overseas, contact your regional call center.
Last Updated 9/3/2019