Each overseas area has a regional call center and TRICARE Area office to assist you.
|Overseas Area||Regional Call Center||TRICARE Area Office|
|Eurasia-Africa AreaEuropean and African continents, all Middle Eastern countries, Pakistan, Russia and several former Soviet Republics. This includes Baltic States, Ukraine, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan.||
|Latin America and Canada AreaCentral and South America, the Caribbean Basin, Canada, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.||
|Pacific AreaGuam, Japan, Korea, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, India and Western Pacific remote countries.||
Singapore Call Center
Sydney Call Center
TRICARE Service Centers
TRICARE Service Centers are your in-person customer service outlets in each overseas area.
TRICARE Service Centers aren't available in the United States.
TRICARE Service Centers can help you:
- If you're getting care in a military hospital or clinic overseas
- If you're getting care from a local overseas provider
- Answer your questions about eligibility, enrollment, claims processing, and more
You can use other customer service options if you aren't overseas or if it isn't easy for you to visit a TRICARE Service Center.
- Call toll-free to speak to a customer service representative
- Log in for secure services with our contracting partners
- Download a mobile app to your mobile device
Last Updated 6/28/2019