Skip to main content
Emergency Procedures in Place for Hurricane Michael
Click here for the latest information on emergency procedures in place.

Life Events

Learn more about Qualifying Life Events.
They can trigger a change in your TRICARE benefit.

Applying for Citizenship Overseas

Most children born to U.S. citizens overseas have U.S. citizenship at birth. Your U.S. Embassy or Consulate can help record your child's birth or adoption.

  • They can prepare a Consular Report of Birth (FS-240)
  • There is a fee for the FS-240
  • They can help you get a passport and Social Security number for your child

Last Updated 11/4/2016