TRICARE Young Adult Select Costs
- 2018 monthly premium: $225 per month
Paying Monthly Premiums
- When you first enroll, you pay a two-month premium payment by check, money order or cashier's check, or credit/debit card.
- After that, premiums are paid automatically by an electronic funds transfer (EFT) or recurring debit/credit card.
Annual Outpatient Deductible
Copayment and cost sharing begins after you meet the annual outpatient deducible each fiscal yearOctober 1 - September 30.
- Active Duty Families:
- Sponsor rank E4 and below: $50 per person, but no more than $100 per family
- Sponsor rank E5 and above: $150 per person, but no more than $300 per family
- All Others:
- Network*: $150 per person, but no more than $300 per family
- Non-Network*: $300 per person, but no more than $600 per family
*Retirees and their family members in are subject to separate network and non-network deductibles. Reaching the deductible level of one does not remove the need to pay for the other.
You won't need to meet your annual outpatient deductible if:
- You're a family member of a National Guard/Reserve member and
- The sponsor is on active duty for more than 30 days in support of a contingency operation
Copays and Cost Shares
Your copays and cost shares are based on:
- Where you get care—in the U.S. or overseas
- Your sponsor's military status—active duty, reserve, or retired
TRICARE Young Adult-Select copays and costs shares are the same as those for TRICARE Select or TRICARE Select Overseas: