- TRICARE Prime
- TRICARE Prime Remote
- TRICARE Prime Overseas
- TRICARE Prime Remote Overseas
- TRICARE Young Adult-Prime
Get preventive care from your primary care manager or any network provider in your region.
- Referral and authorization not required
- You pay nothing out-of-pocket
Note: Active duty service members must have prior authorization to visit a civilian provider.
- TRICARE Standard and Extra
- TRICARE Standard Overseas
- TRICARE Reserve Select
- TRICARE Retired Reserve
- TRICARE Young Adult-Standard
- TRICARE For Life
Visit any TRICARE-authorized providerAn authorized provider is any individual, institution/organization, or supplier that is licensed by a state, accredited by national organization, or meets other standards of the medical community, and is certified to provide benefits under TRICARE. There are two types of TRICARE-authorized providers: Network and Non-Network. (network or non-network).
You pay nothing ($0) for:
- Cancer screenings* (breast, cervical, colorectal, prostate)
- Well-child visits for children under age 6 (birth - age 5)
*This includes the office visit for beneficiaries age 6 and older when a covered cancer screening or immunization is provided during the visit.
The outpatient cost share applies for all other preventive services, even if rendered at the same time as a covered cancer screening or immunization.