Application for Identification Card/DEERS Enrollment (DD Form 1172-2)

This form is used to register in the DEERS database and apply for a uniformed service identification card or Common Access Card. Sponsors will usually complete this form for themselves and their dependents, but family members may submit the form with a valid Power of Attorney.

Application for a Social Security Card (SS-5-FS)

This form is used if you have never had a number before or need a duplicate or corrected card. Use this form if you are living outside the United States or are applying for a number or card on behalf of a child who is living outside the United States.

Accessing DD Forms
Due to security settings, you may have to right-click and select "Save As" to download certain DD Forms.

Last Updated 8/16/2022