Copayments & Cost-Shares
- Costs are for calendar year (CY) 2021 unless noted separately. >>Learn about CY 2022 costs for the TRICARE Pharmacy Program.
- For US Family Health Plan and TRICARE Prime Remote costs, choose "TRICARE Prime" from the pull-down menu
- Visit the Cost Terms page for definitions to help you better understand TRICARE costs.
- If you're an unremarried former spouse, for the Continued Health Care Benefit Program (CHCBP), chose "Retired" regardless of your sponsor's status.
- Looking for dental costs? Visit the TRICARE Dental Costs section.
Copayments will be waived retroactively to March 18, 2020 for certain testing and office visits related to the testing. The test must be one approved, cleared, or authorized by the Food and Drug Administration to detect SARS-CoV-2 or diagnose COVID-19. If you paid any copayments for testing related to COVID-19 and the resulting office visits with a network or non- network provider, you may file a claim for reimbursement. For more information related to the coronavirus, visit the COVID-19 Guidance page.
>>Learn about CY 2022 costs for the TRICARE Pharmacy Program.
Last Updated 10/22/2021