The TRICARE Pharmacy Home Delivery is least expensive way to fill prescriptions after military pharmacies.
You can get up to a 90-day prescription for most drugs at the following costs:
Where do you live?
U.S. or U.S. Territories:
TRICARE Pharmacy Home Delivery will ship to any address in the U.S. or U.S. territories, including APO/FPO address.
All Other Overseas Areas:
- You must use your APO/FPO* address.
- Use the embassy address if you’re assigned to an embassy and don’t have an APO/FPO address.
- You can’t use private foreign addresses.
- You can’t use APO/FPO addresses for refrigerated drugs.
- Home delivery is not available in Germany.
*Note: Home delivery to APO/FPO addresses is subject to local customs laws. Prescription drugs sent to APO/FPO addresses may be seized by customs authorities. If your prescription drugs are seized, contact Express Scripts at 1-877-363-1303. Or, look up your local toll-free number to find out other ways to get your prescription filled.
All beneficiaries except active duty service members must get refills for select brand name maintenance drugs through home delivery or at a military pharmacy.
If you fill your select maintenance drug at a network pharmacy:
- One time - You'll get a letter from Express Scripts telling you that you need to switch.
- Two times - You’ll get another letter from Express Scripts about switching.
- Three times - You’re responsible to pay 100% of the cost.
This rule doesn’t apply if you live outside of the U.S. or U.S. Territory
Do you have other health insurance with a pharmacy benefit?
You can't use home delivery unless your prescription isn’t covered by your other plan, or you've reached the dollar limit of your other plan. >>Learn More