TRICARE Reserve Select
TRICARE Reserve Select is a premium-based health plan for Selected Reserve members (and their families) who qualify.
- Purchasing TRICARE Reserve Select is a two-step process that you must complete online.
- Individual Ready Reserve (IRR) members including Navy Reserve Voluntary Training Units (VTU) don't qualify.
Step 1: Qualify
- Log on to the Beneficiary Web Enrollment Application (You must call for overseas enrollment)
- Select "Purchase Coverage" and follow the instructions.
- Print and sign the completed Reserve Component Health Coverage Request Form (DD Form 2896-1).
You must have a Common Access Card (CAC), DFAS (MyPay) Account, or a DoD Self-Service Logon (DS Logon) Premium (Level 2) account to log in.
If you don't qualify, you won't be able to complete or print the form.
Step 2: Purchase
You may purchase the plan at any time throughout the year. Mail or fax your completed Reserve Component Health Coverage Request Form (DD Form 2896-1) along with the initial premium payment to your regional contractor within the specified deadline.
ATTN: PNC Bank
P.O. Box 105389
Atlanta, GA 30348-5389
||Health Net Federal Services, LLC
TRICARE West Enrollment
P.O. Box 9028
Virginia Beach, VA 23450-9028
||International SOS Assistance, Inc.
TOP TRS Enrollments
PO Box 11689
Philadelphia, PA 19116
If you’re registered on MilConnect, you can sign up to get eCorrespondence. When you do, we’ll notify you by email when your enrollment is active and you can download your enrollment card.
Need help with the DMDC Reserve Component Purchased TRICARE Application?
For technical assistance or to report system problems with the site, please call the DMDC Support Center at 1-800-477-8227.