TRICARE Reserve Select
TRICARE Reserve Select is a premium-based health plan for Selected Reserve members (and their families) who qualify.
- Purchasing TRICARE Reserve Select is a two-step process.
- Individual Ready Reserve (IRR) members including Navy Reserve Voluntary Training Units (VTU) don't qualify.
Step 1: Qualify
If you don't qualify, you won't be able to complete or print the form.
Call your regional contractor:
- East RegionClick to closeUnder the new regional contracts, the East Region is a merger of the North and South Regions and includes: Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, the District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa (Rock Island area), Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri (St. Louis area), New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas (excluding El Paso area), Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.: 1-800-444-5445
- West RegionClick to closeAlaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa (excludes Rock Island arsenal area), Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri (except St. Louis area), Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas (southwestern corner including El Paso), Utah, Washington and Wyoming.: 1-844-866-9378
- Overseas: International SOS
Reserve members located overseas may submit enrollment requests at a TRICARE Service Center.
Step 2: Purchase
You may purchase the plan at any time throughout the year. Mail or fax your completed Reserve Component Health Coverage Request Form (DD Form 2896-1) along with the initial premium payment to your regional contractor within the specified deadline.
ATTN: PNC Bank
P.O. Box 105389
Atlanta, GA 30348-5389
||Health Net Federal Services, LLC
TRICARE West Enrollment
P.O. Box 9028
Virginia Beach, VA 23450-9028
||International SOS Government Services, Inc.
TOP TRS Enrollments
PO Box 11689
Philadelphia, PA 19116
If you’re registered on MilConnect, you can sign up to get eCorrespondence. When you do, we’ll notify you by email when your enrollment is active and you can download your enrollment card.