You can use the point-of-service to visit any authorized provider for routine or urgent care.
- Go to any TRICARE-authorized provider
- Referral not required
- Pay more out-of-pocket (see fees below)
The point-of-service option doesn’t apply to:
When you use the point-of-service option, you’ll pay:
- Point-of-service fees instead of your regular copayment.
- Any additional fees charged by non-network providers.
- These fees don’t apply to your annual catastrophic cap.
You must pay this amount before cost sharing begins for outpatient services.
- Individual: $300
- Family: $600
Outpatient Services: 50% of TRICARE allowable charge
Hospitalization: 50% of TRICARE allowable charge