COVID-19 Pharmacy Operations Update
1. In an effort to maximize social distancing and reduce wait times, we recommend activating your prescriptions before picking them up.
How to Activate Prescriptions:
- Call (301) 295-2123, Monday – Friday, 7:30 am to 3:30 pm. Select option 3 to speak with a staff member.
- NEW! Beginning June 17, you can use our online activation form.
For your convenience, you'll receive a notification when your new prescriptions are ready for pick-up. Note: For same-day pick-up, activate your prescriptions before 12:00 pm. If you activate your prescriptions after 12:00 pm, they'll be ready the next business day.
Choose from the following options, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
- Call the automated refill line at: (800) 377-1723
- Submit a refill request through the TRICARE Online Patient Portal at: www.tricareonline.com
Note: Refills will be ready in 3-5 business days.
2. Change to Curbside Pick-up
Effective June 29, you MUST activate your prescriptions BEFORE arriving at the America Pharmacy Curbside Pick-up. You will not be able to use the curbside pick-up service if you do not activate your prescriptions in advance.
Curbside Pick-up Hours of Operation*
Monday – Friday: 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
Note: When activating your prescriptions, remember to choose the America Pharmacy if you want to use our curbside pick-up service.
3. The America and Arrowhead pharmacies are open for walk-in services.
4. The NEX Pharmacy remains closed until further notice.
Last Updated 9/22/2020