Our mission is to provide comprehensive Pediatric Ear, Nose, and Throat care to Tricare beneficiaries. We are sensitive to parental concerns related to the health of the children of our Active Duty Force and understand the emotional factors tied to caring for a sick child. We strive to assist you in diagnosing and managing the acute and chronic ear, nose and throat conditions of your children.
We also sponsor the Cleft Lip and Palate/Craniofacial Multidisciplinary team in our state of the art facility at WRNMMC. This team consists of the Pediatric Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeons, Audiologists, Speech Pathologists, Pulmonologists, Social Workers, Genetics, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, and Pediatric Dentistry.
Common Pediatric Ear, Nose and Throat conditions managed by our Pediatric Otolaryngologist include:
- Recurrent Ear Infections – Need for ear tubes
- Snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea – Need for tonsillectomy/adenoidectomy
- Eardrum Perforations and Cholesteatoma
- Congenital Hearing Loss – Cochlear Implants, Bone
- Anchored Hearing Aids
- Congenital Cysts of the Head and Neck
- Subglottic and tracheal stenosis (narrowing) – Need for airway reconstruction
- Congenital Airway Conditions – Stridor, Laryngomalacia, Tracheomalacia
- Vascular Lesions of the Head and Neck
- Nasal Polyps and cysts, choanal atresia, and Sinus Disease
- Vagal Nerve Stimulator Placement for Recurrent Seizures
Last Updated 9/27/2019