We are the premier military hospital in the National Capital Area for prenatal care and delivery in our exceptional Mother and Infant Care Center and Maternal Fetal Medicine Clinic.
High risk obstetric patients from near and far receive care from our Maternal Fetal Medicine specialists. After delivery, if your newborn needs special care, our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) is ready with state-of-the-art technology and a caring staff.
You and your family's needs and best interests are at the heart of our mission. Our family-centered care encourages family support, your active participation, and choices before, during, and after your baby’s birth.
Your Prenatal Care
- What to expect during your Prenatal Care
- Pregnancy and Childbirth
- Arrival - Arrive on base 30 minutes prior to your appointment to allow for parking and walking.
- Check in 15 minutes prior to appointment at window on 2nd floor of Arrowhead (Bldg 9). Enter Bldg 9 from patient parking garage (Bldg 55) via 2nd floor skywalk.
- Bring your patient record and ID.
- For help getting here and parking, click here.
Serving You With
- Complementary Childbirth Classes
- Personal Breast Pump TRICARE Prescription
- TRICARE Medical Claim Form
- Prenatal Nutrition
- Secure Messaging
- Infant Massage Classes
- A Special Gift for Baby
- Maryland WIC
- Sign up today for our free Weekly Emails.
- Personalized, group prenatal care with a Physician, Certified Nurse Midwife, or Nurse Practitioner. Learn more.
Last Updated 2/25/2020