TBI Education Resources
Learn more about the signs and symptoms of traumatic brain injury (TBI), coping and recovery advice, and TBI prevention tips.
- Traumatic Brain Injury Awareness Fact Sheet
Learn about the main causes of TBI and the importance of quick and proper treatment
- Concussion Signs and Symptoms
Learn about the signs and symptoms of a concussion, also known as a mild TBI, and get coping and recovery tips
- Help with Ongoing Symptoms Fact Sheet
Learn about why symptoms continue in some patients beyond three month after the initial injury, and how they can cope or seek additional help
- Concussion/Mild Traumatic Brain Injury and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Fact Sheet
Learn about concussion/mild TBI and posttraumatic stress disorder and how symptoms often overlap
- Return to Activity Guidance after Concussion
Learn tips on how to recover from a mild TBI in stages that are designed to help patients slowly and safely return to their normal routine as their brain heals
For more tips, tools and information about TBI, please visit the Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center’s education resources page at https://dvbic.dcoe.mil/resources.
Last Updated 12/12/2019