Patient and Family Support Services
We provide patient and family-centered care to all patients and their families, offering ongoing support for adjusting to a new diagnosis or illness, talking to your family and friends, joining a support group, finding community resources, and more.
- Adolescent and Young Adult Program for ages 15-39, all types of cancer.
Call (301) 295-6335.
- Breast Cancer Support Group for women with breast cancer, both under current treatment and beyond.
Call (301) 319-2893.
- Breast Cancer Yoga.
Call (301) 295-3899 or (301) 319-2893.
- Look Good, Feel Better: an educational program helping women with appearance-related side effects of cancer treatment.
Call (301) 319-2170.
- Parents of Children Fighting Cancer.
- Prostate Cancer Support Groups for men with prostate cancer and their wives/partners.
Call (301) 319-2918.
Wigs and Hair Donation
- Children With Hair Loss
- Friends Are By Your Side
- Locks of Love
- Lolly’s Locks
- Look Good, Feel Better
- Pantene Beautiful Lengths Hair Donation
- Tender Loving Care
For Cancer Patients, Survivors, Siblings and Families
Last Updated 11/20/2019