Research Oversight Office
The Research Oversight (DRP) provides regulatory experts responsible to ensure that WRNMMC adheres to all Federal, State, Department of Defense, local and institutional regulations, laws and policies related to humans subjects protection and the ethical conduct of research.
The Research Oversight also includes an Education, Training, and Outreach Section. Tasked with making sure that all research is conducted in accordance governing regulations, the office executes both in-house and on-site teaching sessions.
Key Ethical Codes and DOD-Specific Regulations of Human Subjects Research
- DODI 3216.02, including References
- DODI 6025.18-R
- Title 32, Part 219 of the Code of Federal Regulations (32 CFR 219)
- Title 45, Part 46 of the Code of Federal Regulations, subparts B, C, and D (45 CFR 46)
- Title 21, Part 50 of the Code of Federal Regulations (21 CFR 50); Title 21, Part 312 of the Code of Federal Regulations (21 CFR 312); Title 21, Part 812 of the Code of Federal Regulations (21 CFR 812) , and Title 21, Part 56 of the Code of Federal Regulations (21 CFR 56)
- The Belmont Report
- The Declaration of Helsinki
- The Nuremburg Code
- Office of Human Research Protections (OHRP) Human Subjects Document Library
- Office of Human Research Protections (OHRP) Human Subjects Regulations Decisions Charts
- 10 USC 980
Last Updated 9/27/2019