Periodic Health Assessment
Directions for completing your Periodic Health Assessment at Fort Belvoir Community Hospital.
1. Prior to appointment you must complete the online PHA questionnaire appropriate for your branch of service. Print a copy and bring it to your appointment.
- Complete the Air Force's online PHA. You will receive a phone call within 72 hours to schedule an appointment
- Complete the Army's online PHA, then print the completed form and bring to your appointment
Navy & Marines
- Complete the Navy's online PHA, then print the completed form and bring to your appointment
2. Call (571) 231-REDI (7334) or come to the Joint Medical Readiness Center to book an appointment for your PHA.
3. Pertinent information for success:
- Report to the Joint Medical Readiness Center for your PHA on the day of your scheduled appointment
- Do not wear contact lenses to your appointment; you must bring your eyeglasses
- Bring a copy of your physical profile or any light-duty chits if you have one
- Joint Medical Readiness Center
- Sunrise Pavilion, Floor 3, Reception 2
- (571) 231-REDI (7334)
Note: The results from the electronic health / risk assessment should be available in the AHLTA medical record within one week of completion. If the results have not correctly transferred one week after completion, please call (571) 231-REDI (7334) to investigate the delay. Do not contact your Primary Care Manager.
Last Updated 1/8/2020