Join us for a Facebook Town Hall on Women’s Health
October is National Breast Cancer Awareness month, a time when we encourage women to make time for screening and early detection. Please join us on Wednesday, October 5 at 12pm EDT, when TRICARE and the Health Affairs Women’s Health Issues Group will host a town hall to discuss not only breast cancer screenings, but all issues surrounding women’s health and readiness.
There is no need to register; simply join us on the TRICARE Facebook page at 12pm EDT.
If you can’t make the town hall, you can leave your questions on the event listing. We’ll be happy to include your questions in the town hall so you can check back at your convenience.
We have a wide range of subject matter experts across all Armed Services on hand to answer just about any question you may have about women’s health:
- Dr. Cara Krulewitch, Health Affairs Health Services Policy and Oversight Director of Women’s Health
- Holly Crowe, Health Scientist, Clinical Support Division
- CDR Eva Domotorffy, Branch Head, Women’s Health, Navy BUMED
- Dr. Ryland Gaskins, Senior Human Performance Optimization Specialist
- CDR Shannon Lamb, Chief of Urogynecology at Ft Belvoir Community Hospital & Physician Chair of the Quality Working Group for the NCR
- CDR Michael (Bob) MacDonald, Manager, Sexual Health and Responsibility Program
- COL Nancy Parson, Chief of Army Medicine Women’s Health Service Line
- CDR Kim Shaughnessy, Certified Nurse Midwife, Chief of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Ft. Belvoir Community Hospital
- LTC Ronna Trent, Health Director, Soldier for Life office
- Lt Col Cynthia Weidman, Air Force SG Consultant for Sexual Assault Medical Forensic Examiner
We will also have members of our customer service team on hand to answer questions about your TRICARE
Women’s health is a complex issue that includes breast cancer, contraception, caregiver stress and more. Come ask a question and join the conversation.