View My TRICARE Letters When My Benefit Changes
When you have a birthday or change in status that may cause your benefits to change, the Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC) lets you know.
Events that could change your benefit include:
- Child becomes an adult
- Sponsor or family member becomes eligible for Medicare
- Sponsor’s status changes
- Sponsor or family member has a new primary care manager
You will get some benefit notifications from DMDC by email instead of paper mail.
- The email from DMDC will direct you to MilConnect to securely access your TRICARE letters or other personal information.
- You must have your email address on file with MilConnect to get email notifications.
- If you don’t want to get email notifications about benefit changes, you may opt out.
- If you don't have internet access, you can get a letter in the mail. Contact the DMDC Support Office at 1-800-538-9552.
To Sign up for eCorrespondence
- Log in to MilConnect.
- Click on the "My Profile" menu
- Select "Update and View My Profile"
- Add your primary and alternate (if available) email addresses
- Select "Yes" next to each email address
- Save your information by clicking, "Submit"
Once you register for eCorrespondence, you'll get an email from MilConnect each time you have a letter or other information available.
To View Your eCorrespondence
- Log in to MilConnect
- Click on the "eCorrespondence" menu
- Select "Read eCorrespondence"
Learn about life events like moving, getting married, having a baby or status changes that could trigger a change in your coverage.
Last Updated 11/27/2018