Update My Personal Information
When your life changes, update your personal information in:
- The Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System(DEERS) A database of information on uniformed services members (sponsors), U.S.-sponsored foreign military, DoD and uniformed services civilians, other personnel as directed by the DoD, and their family members. You need to register in DEERS to get TRICARE. (DEERS) and
- With your regional and plan contractors
You can update your home address, email address or phone number(s) by:
- Logging in to MilConnect
- Calling 1-800-538-9552 (TTY/TDD: 1-866-363-2883)
- You can also fax or mail your changes. >>Learn More
If you need to add or remove family members:
- You'll need to visit a local ID card office.
- Schedule an appointment at an ID card office near you.
Updating Your Regional or Plan Contractor
East RegionUnder the new regional contracts, the East Region is a merger of the North and South Regions and includes: Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, the District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa (Rock Island area), Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri (St. Louis area), New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas (excluding El Paso area), Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.
- Call Humana Military at 1-800-444-5445
- Log in to www.tricare-east.com
West RegionAlaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa (excludes Rock Island arsenal area), Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri (except St. Louis area), Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas (southwestern corner including El Paso), Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
- Call Health Net at 1-844-866-9378
- Log in to www.tricare-west.com
TRICARE For Life
- In the U.S. & U.S. Terrtories:
- Call WPS-TFL at 1-866-773-0404
- Log in to www.tricare4u.com
- In all other overseas areas:
US Family Health Plan
- Call 1-800-748-7347
Pharmacy and Dental Contractors
Your TRICARE health care options can change if you move, have a life event like getting married, or have a status change like a sponsor retiring from service.
Last Updated 12/15/2015