Update My Personal Information

When your life changes, update your personal information in:

  • The Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System(DEERS) A database of information on uniformed services members (sponsors), U.S.-sponsored foreign military, DoD and uniformed services civilians, other personnel as directed by the DoD, and their family members. You need to register in DEERS to get TRICARE. (DEERS) and
  • With your regional and plan contractors

Updating DEERS

You can update your home address, email address or phone number(s) by:

  • Logging in to milConnect
  • Calling 1-800-538-9552 (TTY/TDD: 1-866-363-2883)
  • You can also fax or mail your changes. >>Learn More

If you need to add or remove family members:

Updating Your Regional or Plan Contractor

East RegionAlabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, the District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa (Rock Island area), Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri (St. Louis area), New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas (excluding El Paso area), Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.

West RegionAlaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa (excludes Rock Island arsenal area), Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri (except St. Louis area), Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas (southwestern corner including El Paso), Utah, Washington and Wyoming.



US Family Health Plan 

Pharmacy and Dental Contractors

Pharmacy and dental benefits are managed by other contractors. Be sure to also update your information with the pharmacy contractor and dental contractor for your dental plan.

Last Updated 12/15/2015