View My Explanation of Benefit Statements
A TRICARE explanation of benefits (EOB) is not a bill. It's an itemized statement that shows what action TRICARE has taken on your claims.
- You may receive a monthly EOB statement detailing all the claims you had in the past month.
- You should keep your EOB statements with your health insurance records.
Medical EOB Statements
Log in or register to get your EOB statements online:
- East: www.mytricare.com
- West: www.mytricare.com
- Overseas: www.tricare-overseas.com
- TRICARE For Life: www.tricare4u.com
Pharmacy EOB Statements
Log in to www.express-scripts.com/TRICARE and follow these steps to view your statement:
- Click "My Account"
- Click "Communication Preferences"
- Click "Notification Preferences"
- Click "Explanation of Benefits"
- You may select either "Email" or "Letter"
Note: Paper EOBs are mailed quarterly (every three months) but emails are delivered monthly. You can change your preference at any time.
Last Updated 11/27/2018