There are emergency procedures in place in Georgia, Washington, D.C., Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia. Sign up for future disaster alerts.
Emergency Prescription Refills
To get an emergency refill, take your prescription bottle to any TRICARE retail network pharmacy. To find a network pharmacy:
- Call Express Scripts at 1-877-363-1303
- Search the network pharmacy locator
If possible, visit the pharmacy where the prescription was filled.
- If you use a retail chain, you can fill your prescription at another store in that chain.
- If your provider is available, he or she may call in a new prescription to any network pharmacy.
- You can request assistance at another pharmacy, but it's at that pharmacy's discretion to help you.
Referral Requirement Waived
If you are evacuated, you may not have to get a referral from your primary care manager to see a TRICARE authorized provider. This is also known as a blanket referral waiver. This includes the following counties:
To Get Care: Find a TRICARE authorized provider in the area where you're evacuated to schedule an appointment.
Last Updated 3/19/2019