US Family Health Plan
You can enroll in the US Family Health Plan if you live in an area in the United States where its offered. Go to www.usfhp.com or call 1-800-74-USFHP (1-800-748-7347) to see if you qualify. There are three ways you can enroll:
1. Enroll Online
You can read the Beneficiary Web Enrollment Fact Sheet for more information.
2. Call the US Family Health Plan
You can call 1-800-74-USFHP (1-800-748-7347) to be routed to your specific site or call your US Family Health Plan Site directly to enroll:
- Johns Hopkins Medicine: 1-800-808-7347
- Martin's Point Health Care: 1-888-241-4556
- Brighton Marine Health Center: 1-800-818-8589
- St. Vincent Catholic Medical Centers: 1-800-241-4848
- CHRISTUS Health: 1-800-678-7347
- Pacific Medical Centers (Pacmed Clinics): 1-888-958-7347
3. Mail Your Enrollment Form
Select your enrollment form from the list below and mail it to your plan at the mailing address found on Page 3 of the form:
If you're not sure which plan to enroll in, contact a US Family Health Plan Customer Service representative by calling 1-800-748-7347.
If you’re registered on MilConnect, you can sign up to get eCorrespondence. When you do, we’ll notify you by email when your enrollment is active and you can download your enrollment card.
TRICARE Enrollment Freeze
Starting Dec. 1 2017, there will be an enrollment freeze lasting approximately three weeks to allow the new TRICARE regional contractors time to transition your information. You will still be able to access care during the enrollment freeze. >> Learn more