Newborn and Well-Baby Care
TRICARE covers well-child care for your newborn from birth through age 5. This includes:
- Circumcision before leaving hospital
- Routine newborn care
- Comprehensive health promotion and disease prevention exams
- Vision and hearing screenings
- Height, weight, and head circumference
- Developmental and behavioral assessment
You'll make your newborn's first well-child appointment before you leave the hospital.
Don't let your child lose TRICARE!
Register your child in DEERS, choose a TRICARE plan, and enroll (if required). >>Learn More