Newborn and Well-Baby Care
TRICARE covers well-child care for your newborn from birth through age 5. This includes:
- Circumcision before leaving hospital
- Routine newborn care
- Comprehensive health promotion and disease prevention exams
- Vision and hearing screenings
- Height, weight, and head circumference
- Developmental and behavioral assessment
You'll make your newborn's first well-child appointment before you leave the hospital.
Watch this video to get an overview of your Well Child benefit.
Don't let your child lose TRICARE!
Register your child in DEERS, choose a TRICARE plan, and enroll (if required). >>Learn More