As a senior leader, health professional, or other mentor, your programs and support are critical to the success of those attempting to quit tobacco. We’re here to support you on this mission, with resources to help you create tobacco cessation programs that are tailored specifically for enlisted personnel, Veterans enrolled in the VA health care system or to enhance cessation programs you may already have in place.
- Download the Tobacco Cessation Resources Guide (Fillable) for a comprehensive list of resources and programs for those thinking about quitting and those ready to quit. Use the fillable box to include your local program information and provide to your patients or beneficiaries. If you don't have a local program or wish not to include it, use this version of the Tobacco Cessation Resources Guide instead.
- Cessation Resources—Check out how unique features on the site can be used to enhance your current tobacco cessation program or help you build a new one.
- Order Campaign Materials—Quit Tobacco - UCanQuit2 offers a variety of printed and promotional products to help spread campaign messages and resources. Visit the Campaign Materials webpage for more information about the materials and how to place an order.
- Monthly Quit Brief Newsletter: Subscribe to UCanQuit2’s monthly e-newsletter, the “Quit Brief.” Once you subscribe, you will get an email at the end of each month with a PDF attached that includes tobacco-related news, campaign updates and useful tools to help you encourage Military Service members to quit tobacco.
View, download, print and share past Quit Briefs for additional resources:
- Resources to Help You Quit: Learn more about other resources available to Military Service members interested in quitting tobacco. You can also access and print new materials on tobacco-related topics such as e-cigarettes, health impacts of tobacco use and more.
Last Updated 3/8/2019