Learn About the TRICARE Extended Care Health Option
TRICARE and Military OneSource will host a webinar to discuss the TRICARE Extended Care Health Option (ECHO). Register now to join us on Tuesday, June 27, 1-2 p.m. ET.
ECHO provides supplemental services to qualified beneficiaries with special needs. It offers services beyond those offered by a regular TRICARE program option. To use ECHO, beneficiaries must have a qualifying condition. These may include:
- Moderate or severe mental disability
- Serious physical disability
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Extraordinary physical or psychological condition
- Neuromuscular developmental disorder in an infant or toddler
- Multiple disabilities affecting separate body systems
If you’re new to ECHO, or just want to learn more about the program, register to join us on June 27
. Webinar presenters will discuss ECHO eligibility, benefits, costs and coverage limits, and more.
Once registered, you can submit questions for presenters to answer during the live webinar. See email provided on the registration page for questions. Be sure not to include personal health information when you submit your question.