Coronavirus Symptom Checker
COVID-19 affects people in different ways. Infected people have reported a wide range of symptoms–from mild symptoms to severe illness. Do you think you may have COVID-19?
If your assessment instructs you to seek emergency care:
- Dial 911. Tell the 911 dispatcher that you may have COVID-19.
- Go to the emergency roomThe hospital department that provides emergency services to patients who need immediate medical attention.. If you can, call ahead to tell them you may have COVID-19.
Your assessment may also show you have symptoms associated with COVID-19. If you’re concerned about these symptoms or any non-COVID-19 symptoms, or if you have other health questions, you can:
- Call the MHS Nurse Advice Line at 1-800-TRICARE (874-2273), option 1.
- Contact your primary care manager or your regional contractor. You can use secure messaging, if available.
- Call your military hospital or clinic hotline for advice.
- Call your military hospital or clinic appointment line and ask to speak with your team nurse.
- Schedule a virtual appointment with your primary care manager using the TOL Patient Portal. Many civilian providers offer virtual telehealth appointments, too.
Last Updated 5/14/2020