COVID Symptom Checker
COVID-19 affects people in different ways. Infected people have reported a wide range of symptoms–from mild symptoms to severe illness. Do you think you may have COVID-19?
If your assessment instructs you to seek emergency care:
- Dial 911. Tell the 911 dispatcher that you may have COVID-19.
- Go to the emergency roomThe hospital department that provides emergency services to patients who need immediate medical attention.. If you can, call ahead to tell them you may have COVID-19.
Your assessment may also show you have symptoms associated with COVID-19. If you’re concerned about these symptoms or any non-COVID-19 symptoms, or if you have other health questions, you can:
- Call the MHS Nurse Advice Line at 1-800-TRICARE (874-2273), option 1.
- Contact your primary care manager or your regional contractor. You can use secure messaging, if available.
- Call your military hospital or clinic hotline for advice.
- Call your military hospital or clinic appointment line and ask to speak with your team nurse.
- Schedule a virtual appointment with your primary care manager using the TOL Patient Portal. Many civilian providers offer virtual telehealth appointments, too.
You may be able to use an online scheduling tool to book your COVID-19 vaccine appointment at a DoD vaccination site.
Last Updated 4/19/2021