Prime Travel Benefit
If you have a civilian PCM, the following documents must be submitted to the TRICARE Prime Travel Benefit Office.
**If you are a Coast Guard member with either a military or civilian PCM please follow the guidance below.
- Download and read the Prime Travel Information Letter.
- Use the Prime Travel Benefit Checklist to make sure you include all required documents with your travel claim.
If you don't include all of the required documents, your claim can't be processed. Be sure to make copies of everything for your records.
|Patient Information Form||
The form must be completely filled out and signed.
Travel Claim Forms:
|Proof that you Attended the Appointment||A note from the specialty care provider's office verifying that you attended the appointment.
Non-Medical Attendant Letter
A letter from your doctor stating that a non-medical attendant (NMA) is appropriate and medically-necessary. (Only required when you have a NMA). For chronic conditions, the doctor may request the letter be valid for up to one year.
|EFT Authorization Form||
All payments are made by electronic funds transfer (EFT).
Send all required documents via email or to the following address:
Prime Travel Office
7800 IH 10 West, Ste. 400
San Antonio, TX 78230
• Travel claims are processed using the Defense Travel System (DTS).
• Include legible, itemized receipts for all travel expensesAmounts you pay when traveling to and from your appointment. This includes costs for gas, meals, tolls, parking, lodging, local transportation, and tickets for public transportation. with each claim (Fuel receipts aren't needed).
• Government rates are used to reimburse the reasonable expenses.
• Please allow up to four weeks for your payment to be processed.
Last Updated 1/16/2020