Skip to main content
Emergency Procedures in Place for Parts of US
Click here for the latest information on emergency procedures in place.

Forms & Claims

Find the form you need or information about filing a claim.

US Family Health Plan

Use the TRICARE Prime Enrollment, Disenrollment and Primary Care Manager (PCM) Change Form (DD Form 2876) to enroll in US Family Health Plan. Select the form for your designated provider from the list below. Mailing addresses are found on Page 1 of the form:

If you're not sure which plan to enroll in or to enroll over the phone, contact a US Family Health Plan Customer Service representative by calling 1-800-748-7347.

Last Updated 7/25/2018