Combat-Related Disability Travel Benefit Forms
If you meet the CRDT Benefit Program qualifications, you must submit the following required documents packet to the TRICARE CRDT Benefit program representative.
- Use the CRDT Benefit Traveler Checklist to make sure you include all required documents with your travel claim.
If you don't include all of the required documents, TRICARE can’t process your claim. Be sure to make copies of everything for your records. See tips below if you're having problems accessing any of the forms.
Patient Information Worksheet
You must completely fill out and sign the form. Be sure to complete the CRDT portion of the form. Also, include the following information in the ‘Additional Information’ section of the form.
Travel Claim Forms:
Patients and non-active duty Non-Medical Attendants (NMAs). Complete both forms.
Active duty NMAs: Complete only the DD Form 1351-2
View the Instructions and Examples for help completing the DD 1351-2 form.
|Combat-Related Special Compensation (CRSC) Letter||
Need more information about the CRSC Letter? Contact your branch of service.
Include legible, itemized receipts for all travel claims.
Credit card or bank statements don't qualify as receipts.
Receipts must be dated during the approved travel timeline. If not, TRICARE can’t reimburse.
Be sure the following information is included on your referral letter.
If your PCP needs more help, they may contact the CDRT Program Representative.
|Proof that you
DHA 126 Confirmation of Specialty Care
The SCP must complete and sign the DHA 126 Confirmation of Specialty Care Form. The information below
(Needed for adult
patients who are 18
years or older)
|A letter from your doctor stating that a non-medical attendant (NMA) is appropriate and medically-necessary.
We only require this if you have an NMA. For chronic conditions, your doctor may request the letter be valid for up to one year.
|Direct Deposit Authorization Form
||All payments are by electronic funds transfer (EFT).|
Send all required documents via email, fax, or mail.
And the DoD SAFE (Secure Access File Exchange)
|Please include social security numbers if faxing.|
|Combat-Related Disability Travel
7800 W Interstate 10, Suite 400
San Antonio, TX 78230
- We process your travel claims using the Defense Travel System (DTS).
- Include legible, itemized receipts for all travel expensesAmounts you pay when traveling to and from your appointment. This includes mileage, meals, tolls, parking, lodging, local transportation, and tickets for public transportation. with each claim. You don’t need to include fuel receipts when using your personal vehicle.
- The CRDT Benefit uses government rates to reimburse the reasonable expenses. This includes City Pairs for flight allowances.
- Please allow up to four weeks for your payment to be processed.
Tips for Downloading and Signing Forms
To download certain forms:
- Due to security settings, you may need to download and install the Adobe Acrobat Reader software.
- Right-click on the form number.
- Select "Save Link As" to sign certain forms. If you’re:
- Getting the forms on a non-government computer:
- Create a digital signature ID.
- Digitally sign the form.
- Getting the forms on your phone or tablet:
- Use the “Fill & Sign” tool in Adobe Acrobat to create a digital signature ID.
- Digitally sign the form.
Note: If your devices aren’t compatible, you’ll need to print and manually sign the forms.
Please send all Combat Related Disability Travel email correspondences to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated 2/14/2023